background

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Scrap wood to a kids room tree

Brenna's room re-do: part 5



I have just been racking my brain trying to think of something cute for the last wall to complete Brenna's room re-do. So when my dad called me and said "we just re-did our hard wood floors and had some scraps left, you want them?" My answer was..."fetch yes!"


Would you even believe me if I told you this project only cost me $4. I am having a hard time believing it myself. The wood was given to me, the birds are made of some cereal boxes and covered with fabric that was left over from the rest of Brenna's room re-do. So all I had to buy were the hooks! Sweet.


Check out the rest of Brenna's room re-do:


The pillows

The foam letters

The quilt

The bow board

We are going out for "Crafting with the Stars". Wish us luck!





Linking up to these fun parties:

UndertheTableandDreaming

Photobucket

http://itssoverycheri.com/

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly, This is super cool! I love the concept - so clever and creative. What a great unique piece. I featured this today. Stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Thanks so much for linking to The Sunday Showcase. I greatly appreciate it. Hope you enjoy your week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete