background

Monday, August 23, 2010

Brenna's room re-do part 2: Styrofoam decorative letters


I got these letters from this awesome Styrofoam cutting website. I have to put in a little plug for this company. You know those cute wood letters you can get at the craft store? Well you can get cute Styrofoam letters for half the price here. Second, you can pick the font and size you want for your letters. Third, they do custom work like my Styrofoam mantle shelf I made earlier this year.

I used the left over fabric from the pillows and quilt I also made for the room. I just used spray adhesive to attach the fabric to the letters. The butterflies were 50 cents each at Hobby Lobby and I attached them with hot glue. The picture frames are from the dollar store and painted with cheap craft paint and hung with ribbon.



1 comment:

  1. STYROFOAM Extruded polystyrene boards considerably reduce energy loss through external walls of new and existing buildings. They keep their structural and thermal integrity even when buried, and are extremely resistant to the rigors of site conditions. Whereas STYROFOAM IB, one of the STYROFOAM Plan range of products, provides a good substrate for any finishing jobs such as plastering, dry lining and rendering. For more info visit at styrofoam-online.co.uk

    ReplyDelete