background

Monday, August 30, 2010

Pineapple Limeade

I came up with this recipe to recreate a drink that my favorite Brazilian Restaurant serves
SO YUMMY!!!

Pineapple Limeade

Recipe Created by: Ashley Willoughby

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 pineapple, chopped (You can use canned, but for best results I use FRESH pineapple)
  • 1/2 c. sugar
  • 1/2 c. lime juice
  • 1/4 c. frozen pineapple juice
  • 4 1/2 c. cold water

Puree pineapple in a blender or food processor & strain, removing small pieces of pineapple pulp (this is not a must, but I think it gives it better texture). Return juice to blender or food processor. Add remaining ingredients and blend until the sugar is dissolved. (I always taste mine to see if any extra sugar or water needs to be added). Serve over ice and ENJOY!!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment